Wipro Recruitment 2023
The Pharmacist is responsible for providing pharmaceutical care to patients and customers. This includes dispensing medications, providing drug information, and counseling patients on medication use. The Pharmacist must also be familiar with the latest drug information and regulations.
- Dispense medications accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide drug information to patients and customers.
- Counsel patients on medication use.
- Maintain inventory of medications and supplies.
- Administer vaccinations and other injections.
- Complete insurance paperwork.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest drug information and regulations.
Wipro Jobs Near Me
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of pharmacy software.
- Knowledge of drug information and regulations.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) degree.
- Registered Pharmacist (RPh) license.
- 1+ years of experience as a Pharmacist.